Friday, September 14

Zig Zag!

I finished the top of my quilt the other weekend...

Zig Zag quilt, so simple but so lovely


And today picked up from the PO a bundle of lovely fabric, for both backing (TBD), binding and another quilt or two ;)

Sigh... Oh how I love fabric...

Now, just need some filling.

I bought some "Hello Luscious" Charm packs a while ago and began my first quit. I think I'm in love.
I know I'm only half way through the process, quilting everything together and then binding still lies ahead of me, but up until now, oh what fun!
It took me forever to figure out what color binding would go best. I went with the dark turquoise, "Succulent honeyed turquoise". Yum.
And I might have bought some other fabric...
I haven't even finished my first quilt and already have plans for my fourth, fifth and sixth.
I love the look of Flying Geese, and think Oh Deer, by Momo would be an amazing quilt for a little boy. I cannot wait to get my hands on that.
But being realistic, my next two projects will be simple pink on pink and blue on blue zig zag quilts. I'm so excited!

Did you know I'm giving away a project bag?
Head on over to Lisa Bogarts blog to sign up! Plus a 15% discount using the code "knitwithlove912" at checkout, good until the end of September.
Halloween bags are in the shop, and more will be coming, here's a sneak peak :)

Ever so lovely Tula pink ;)

Have a lovely weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...